Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year 2010 + My Food Photography Project

Hi all,

Coming into the New Year 2010, I made a new resolution to become a better proactive photographer. In order to achieve that goal, I've started a side project called "My Food Photography Project". The goal is that every week, I will photograph one dish or food for a year, starting January 2010 until the end of December this year. There's an average of 52 weeks in a year. Therefore, hopefully this time around next year, I'll have at least 52 decent food photos that I can be proud of. This new journey will be an exciting one, as along the way, I'm sure in one way or another, it's gonna change my life. I hope that my journey will also inspire you towards a better progression in your life.

Check out My Food Photography Project blog here at
http://myfoodfotoproject.blogspot.com.

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis